DISC For Individuals
DISC profiling helps you understand yourself and people in minutes rather than months. That’s what people get when they’ve attended our introduction sessions or completed the profile and received feedback from Beverly. Suddenly how you’ve been communicating, how you manage relationships, and how your own behaviour or communication changes in certain circumstances or under pressure – IT ALL MAKES SENSE WITH DISC!
How will it help me?
- Just want to feel confident around people or networking?
- Some people love detail, some people just want to know the highlights, others care about the people involved, and some just want to get it done!… Wouldn’t it be great if you knew how to communicate with those people in an instant to establish rapport.
- Ever thought “I just can’t seem to get my message across to that person” feel no connection but can’t put your finger on the reason? Could it be the difference in your styles?
- People leave managers not companies… Half of all workers will leave a job due to bad management. Improving a managers’ people management skills is one of the most effective ways to reduce attrition…..
- Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly who you needed around you to complement your style! Some people can sell but forget the paperwork – Why might they do that?
- Wonder what job or working environment will suit you best? Love your job and you’ll never work a day in your life!
One of the first steps in our 1:1 coaching programme is to take you through the DISC process for yourself. You will receive a DISC Profile that will make you say WOW!, and an 18-page report on “YOU”. It will help you understand clearly your motivations and drivers, and the way you like to communicate with people around you. DISC gives you the power to have IMPACT and INFLUENCE, and to establish effective relationships.
Want to reach your full potential? Give us a call or drop us a line!