DISC For Organisations
It’s great to understand DISC styles because they help us to recognise “what makes people tick” . DISC helps us to begin to understand the world from others’ perspective. The DISC philosophy is “wherever there is agreement there is power”. The reasons why we “hit-it-off or come-to-blows” with others in work or private arenas can be down to communication. Communication comes up as an issue consistently within organisation life. Resistance tends to occur when we try to communicate in a style that simply disengages the other person.
DISC can address this by bringing a common understanding amongst your workforce. Our DISC reports will give you your organisation profile and tips on how to get the most out of your teams!
WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT IF…
…Your Organisation was outstanding because:
- You could recruit outstanding people, who complement the existing team
- Without spending a fortune performance improved
- Targeted, personalised development made everyone feel valued
- You could Identify the individuals who will benefit most from
- further development, and pinpoint their specific needs
- Your leaders had the best people management skills in your area
- All Staff in the organisation were the most involved and engaged of all your competitors.
You can have it all with DISC and our Organisation Development Work!
DISC Works for You and Your Organisation:
- Defining the organisation culture and creating staff fit
- Identifies profiles for key roles
- Defines the Senior Team Profile
- Sets Behaviours / Values / Vision
- Establishes your Leadership and Management Development Strategy
- Aligns Organisation and People so that both reach their full potential
- Enables communication with your team members in a way that reflects their personal preferences
- Gives teams consistent language and leaders the ability to communicate effectively, enthuse, and manage individuals so they can develop high performing teams, that maximise the organisations full potential.