ORGANISATION CULTURE & CHANGE
It’s a complex business world that demands organisations have business plans, people strategies and culture that are all closely integrated (we call it the “Candy Rock Effect”). Good organisation development will ensure that all success factors from strategic plan, leadership strategy to individual job roles, fit together, and are aligned with the vision and culture, and are flexible enough to respond quickly to or pioneer future change.
Organisations focus on organisation development and change in response to, or preparation for:
- External entities such as: economic climate, sector competition, demography, legislation – the list of external influences goes on
- Partnering opportunities, mergers, privatisation competition, acquisitions
- Whole business through to team restructuring
- Growth expectations / loss predictions / performance indicators
- Strategic direction change.
Effective change, whatever the scale, should integrate strategic goals and people within the business.
PROFECTUS 4 PEOPLE LIMITED CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Achieve the “Candy Rock” outcomes
- Turn your strategic plan and business model into a collaborative performing business
- Review organisation culture and behaviours and realign it if there is a need
- Plan and develop the people elements of organisational change
- Skill leaders and managers to communicate change with confidence and honesty
- Develop Leaders and Staff to embrace change and be an influential part of the on-going vision.