Staff & Team Development
We are asking more and more of our staff as the environments we operate within, decline, become more competitive and are rapidly changing. Technological change is rapid, cultures are changing and the way we employ staff, together with workforce demography has transformed in recent years. Staff need to be able to collaborate, develop an agile approach to change and be comfortable in that environment.
THE PROFECTUS 4 PEOPLE APPROACH
You have made a huge financial investment by the time your staff member has completed their induction. Inspiring performance is key to achieving organisational ambitions, attracting, retaining and motivating people. Performance management is about much more than goal setting, appraisal, pay and identifying individual development needs. It is about, creating a team vision, common goals, honesty, inspiring staff to engage, and to invest time in identifying a shared development plan. We work with you to engage staff in the organisation, to drive innovation and change, and to work collaboratively across your business.
Our Staff & Team Development will:
- Build confidence to communicate, challenge and contribute
- Empower teams to challenge, question and contribute, in order to contribute to the wider business.
- Allow teams to appreciate the role of other departments in the organisation by “walking in their shoes!”
- Identify and utilise the capabilities of peers to achieve the best performance against organisation goals
- Develop staff to embrace and drive change rather than resist and fear it
- Support motivation and retention of good people, and attract the best
- Help identify development needs, career opportunities, and future leaders.